MembershipMembership Benefits include:
- The opportunity to compete for a place on their country’s National Team which attends the World Kuo Shu championship tournaments and other international tournaments.
- Eligibility for International rank certification.
- Eligibility for National instructor certification.
- Kuo Shu Lei Tai (full-contact) fighting referee training.
The rights of members of the Federation are:
- The right to speak and vote.
- The right to elect and be elected.
- Participation in various activities sponsored by the Federation.
- Discounts on advertised seminars sponsored by the T.W.K.S.F.
- Other rights as appended.
Purchase/Renew a TWKSF Membership
Steps to register:
- Click here to download an enrollment form Print out and complete the T.W.K.S.F. Membership Form.
- Send the completed form to:
The World Kuo Shu Federation
P.O. Box 927
Reisterstown, MD 21136
Also please enclose two passport-sized photos of the applicant and a brief biography of the applicant, including martial arts experience. The membership fee is $200 for 4 years.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us. Our email, phone, fax and other information is available on our contact page.
You may renew your TWKSF membership online using Paypal (a secure site) by clicking the button below. Memberships remain current for four (4) years from date of purchase.
For renewals, please email the TWKSF at email@example.com with any contact information that has changed.